- Parks & Recreation
- Adult Sports
- Sand Volleyball
Adult Sand Volleyball
Program DescriptionBreak out the sunscreen and meet us at the beach!
Games are played at the Dovetail Recreation Area sand volleyball courts on Oakdale Boulevard.
Grab five of your friends and get in the sand! Our six-vs-six sand volleyball leagues are a great way to stay active and have fun!
Registration InformationRegistration forms and payments can be completed one of three ways:
- In person at the Coralville Recreation Center when the building is open
- By credit card over the phone at 319.248.1750
- Register online
- Session 1: $110 per team, plus $6 per player for non-Coralville residents
- Session 2: $70 per team, plus $6 per player for non-Coralville residents
- Registration Deadline: April 17, 2022 (Session 1); July 3, 2022 (Session 2)
Roster & RulesA team roster must be completed to participate. Teams must follow the Coralville Parks and Recreation rules.
- Team Roster (Download PDF)
- Sand Volleyball Rules (Download PDF)
|Recreational||Tuesday||April 26 - June 2022||6:00-9:00 pm||6350.200|
|Competitive||Wednesday||April 27 - June 2022||6:00-9:00 pm||6350.201|
|Recreational||Tuesday||July 12 - Aug, 2022||6:00-9:00 pm||6350.202|
|Competitive||Wednesday||July 12 - Aug, 2022||6:00-9:00 pm||6350.203|