- First Tuesday of the month
- Coralville Public Library
1401 5th St.
Coralville, IA 52241
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The Commission consists of seven members who serve three-year terms.
- Five (three Coralville residents, two from the greater Johnson County area) are appointed by the Mayor with the approval of the City Council.
- One is appointed by City Circle Theatre Company, a program of the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts.
- One is appointed by Young Footliters Youth Theatre, a program of the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts.
The Coralville Arts Commission responsibilities are outlined in Ordinance No. 2013-1020
- Advise, support, and recommend productions, rental opportunities, and arts programming at the Coralville Center for the Performing Arts and within the City.
- Educate the public about the performing arts and public arts with the community.
- Review the programs, facilities, budgeting, and services of the Center for the Performing Arts.