Recreation Center Pass
Visitors to the Coralville Recreation Center are required to either:
Facility Pass Information
- Be enrolled in a paid program or rental, or
- Have a Rec Pass to check in and use the game room, gyms, racquetball, or drop-in programs.
First Pass Is Free
There is no charge for the first pass. A $10 replacement fee will be charged for a replacement pass.
How to Use Your Rec Pass
Visitors to the Coralville Recreation Center will either scan their Rec Pass upon entry or will be directed to report to a program where attendance is taken.
Who Can Get a Pass
- Coralville residents and non-residents in 5th grade and above may obtain a Rec Pass.
- Children under 5th grade may enter under a parent's Rec Pass.
How to Get a Rec Pass
To get started with a Rec Pass:
1. Set up a profile:
- Complete a profile online at https://apm.activecommunities.com/coralvilllerecreationcenter/Create_Account, or
- Stop at the Coralville Recreation Center front desk to have your profile completed.
- You must show a driver's license, passport, Community ID, or a piece of mail with your name and address postmarked within the past thirty days.
- Staff will take your picture, complete the Rec Pass profile, and print your pass holder card.
- Youth in 5th grade to 16 years of age may have a parent complete an application and bring to the Recreation Center, or stop in with a parent to complete the pass process. Download Youth Rec Pass Application (PDF)