Concerns & Comments
SeeClickFix: Report Concerns or Make Comments
For non-emergency issues
SeeClickFix is a way for residents to submit a concern to the City about non-emergency issues and track its progress. It is a convenient way to report potholes, code enforcement, street sign issues, etc. SeeClickFix users can track progress and follow up with city staff if needed.
Submit requests on this webpage, or download the SeeClickFix app and submit requests on the go!
Create an account or report as a guest
You can create an account, or submit as a guest. Creating an account allows the city to respond to you or ask additional questions.
- How to Report A Concern
- Instructions to report an issue:
Trouble viewing? Jump to Coralville SeeClickFix website
- Click New Request.
- Drag the map marker to the location of your issue, or type the address/location of the issue. Click "Confirm Location."
- Select a Request Category from the choices that best match your issue.
- Attach an image, if possible, and click "Next Step."
- Add a detailed description. Read any important information included from the City about the topic. Click "Confirm Details."
- Choose "Submit as yourself," "Hide your identity," or "Submit as a guest" if applicable.
- Submit your request.
- FAQs How quickly will the City respond?
- The system is not monitored 24/7. When you report an issue, you will receive an automated response letting you know that your issue has been received (unless you submitted your concerns as a guest).
- Once an issue has been assigned, another email will be sent to provide a status update (unless you submitted your concerns as a guest).
- Please note: not all issues can be immediately fixed. Issues will be addressed based on priority, staff, and budget status.
- What other ways can I report a concern?
- If this is an emergency, dial 911.
- To report issues threatening public safety that require immediate attention, call the Police Department non-emergency line at 319.248.1800.
- For non-emergency issues, call City Hall at 319.248.1700 (weekdays 7:30 am-5:00 pm, except holidays) to be directed to the appropriate department.
- Or, call or email the department directly. See staff directory
How can I view reported concerns?
Click "Map" or "List" on the map above. If you choose "Map", click the colored dot to see the report. Click the text box to view all comments and updates.
What Happened to RequestTracker?
SeeClickFix replaced the City's previous resident request portal, RequestTracker. SeeClickFix is mobile-friendly and allows residents to see reports on a map and receive updates. Behind the scenes, SeeClickFix helps the City respond faster and track concerns.
Who can I contact for more information?
For assistance with SeeClickFix, email Thor Johnson or call Coralville City Hall at 319.248.1700.
Will the public be able to see my comments?
Whether or not submissions are visible to the public depends on the category selected. SeeClickFix software includes keyword filters for things like inappropriate language or images, which may trigger auto-moderation for review by SeeClickFix system moderators. SeeClickFix reserves the right to remove content from public view that does not align with their user conduct Terms of Service. The City of Coralville reserves the right to remove comments from public view if they include private information or violate the CIty's social media commenting guidelines.